Before completing Onboarding Steps, you'll need to make some key organizational decisions:
- Determining roles and responsibilities within your organization
- Who will enter packets for each curriculum used by your organization?
- Who will generate and print packets for each class session?
- Who will scan student work into Paper?
- Who will be responsible for the above tasks when the person responsible is absent?
- Who will need access to which student work in Paper?
- Determining processes and timelines for Paper-related work
- How far in advance will packets be entered into Paper?
- How soon after instruction can student work be scanned into Paper?
- Where will we place scanners to make them easily accessible to teachers and others who will be scanning?
- How will teachers and other instructional staff use student work on a daily and weekly basis?
- What are our expectations for logging into and using Paper for instructional planning?
- Develop organization-specific guidance for packet entry, such as:
Once you have a vision for how your organization will use Paper, work with our team to complete the following onboarding steps:
- Create users and assign roles in Paper
- Generate list of curricula to be entered into Paper, and map sections from your student information system to these curricula
- Order and set up your scanners
- Customize training materials to reflect your organization-specific guidance