Intended audience: For schools or BRT printing PPQs, MQAs, and IAs
Last updated: November 2023
Context: This article shows step 1 of how to prepare and generate exam PDFs on Paper.
SECTION 1: PACKET GENERATION
- To navigate to the Generating PDF Page, login to Paper, select School view
- Enter the school name and assessment name, click Generate PDFs for printing
- Select how you would like the packets to be generated, and verify the sorting information on the right hand side.
Teacher option: alpha-sorted by section (typically for middle school)
Packet option: alpha-sorted by course (typically for high school)
- Go through the list of packets and generate them one by one.
- Verify the highlighted assessment
- Check the roster count for the packet
- Click the button on the bottom-right hand corner to generate the PDF
- Keep verifying the roster count and generate the PDFs one by one. Keep track of the PDF generating status.
- GOLD: the PDF generation is in progress
- BLUE: the PDF generation is complete
- Once all the packets you need are generated, click the Download button on the right hand side to start downloading them for printing.
- [SCHOOLS ONLY] To print, follow this article
- [BRT ONLY] To prepare assessment download links for the copy centers, follow this article.
- In the case where the assessment needs to be regenerated, select the packet and check the box to confirm, and click the PDF button
If there are any issues or questions about the printing process, please contact your support team.