Intended audience: For schools or BRT printing PPQs, MQAs, and IAs
Last updated: August 29th, 2023
Context: This article shows how to prepare and generate exam PDFs on Paper.
SECTION 1: PACKET GENERATION
- To navigate to the Generating PDF Page, login to Paper, select School view
- Enter the school name and assessment name, click Generate PDFs for printing
- Select how you would like the packets to be generated, and verify the sorting information on the right hand side.
Teacher option: alpha-sorted by section (typically for middle school)
Packet option: alpha-sorted by course (typically for high school)
- Go through the list of packets and generate them one by one.
- Verify the highlighted assessment
- Check the roster count for the packet
- Click the button on the bottom-right hand corner to generate the PDF
- Keep verifying the roster count and generate the PDFs one by one. Keep track of the PDF generating status.
- GOLD: the PDF generation is in progress
- BLUE: the PDF generation is complete
- Once all the packets you need are generated, click the Download button on the right hand side to start downloading them for printing.
- [SCHOOLS ONLY] To print, follow this article
- [BRT ONLY] To prepare assessment download links for the copy centers, follow this article.
- In the case where the assessment needs to be regenerated, select the packet and check the box to confirm, and click the PDF button