Questions and answers. Ask questions, vote, and watch the community answer.
- How can I use Ponder outside of the classroom?
- How is my reading data used?
- I used Parlor before Summer 2013 - where is my class/account now?
- Is there a way for students to write in their reactions to a reading?
- Using Ponder with Multiple Groups or Classes
- I logged into my school's network, but Ponder isn't showing up in Chrome. What do I do?
- My Ponder button is missing in Firefox! Where'd it go?
- Google Chrome Error with PDFs - "This operation is not allowed"
- Is there a mobile version? Is there a tablet version?
- Can I share reading data on sites not on the reading list for my class?
- Do I have to contribute highlights to get credit?
- How do I leave a Ponder class that I have dropped?
- How do I uninstall Ponder?
- Can multiple people use Ponder in the same browser?