Scanning and analysis
After your students have completed their assessments, scan the tickets into Ponder Paper and analyze their written work at uncommon.poncerpaper.co.
Summary of the scanning and analysis process:
- Take your students' completed assessments and cut or chop the staple corners off. Try to keep the cut as close to the staple as possible so as not to lose too much of the assessment content.
- Drop the stack of unstapled papers into the scanner, login with your sticker and click scan.
- Return to https://uncommon.ponderpaper.co and navigate to the lead teacher page for your course.
- Search for the assessment in the list of packets.
- Select the assessment you scanned and click on one of the icons in the righthand column to look at student work in the Question View, Standard View, or Time View.```
- Use the Question View to review student work based on question-level performance. More in Help with Question View.
- Use the Standard View to review student work based on standard-level performance. More in Help with Standard View.
- Use the Time view to filter and sort your roster by assessment performance, and to review student work over time. More Help with Time View.
- Copy the URL from the address bar to share links to interesting work samples with your co-teacher, IL or DCI. (Any URL that you copy/paste from Paper will take other users to the same page you are viewing (preserving filters and while students' work is displayed.)
Contact email@example.com if you have any questions!