Watch this quick video to learn how to prepare your lesson materials, to follow along, login to Ponder at https://uncommon.poncerpaper.co.
Lesson preparation summary:
- If you are a lead teacher in PowerSchool, you should land directly on your teacher page. For co-teachers, you'll need to search for the lead teacher in the box on the right.
- Select the ticket that corresponds to your lesson.
- "Download Full Source" will give you a blank copy of the full packet from CandI.
- "Source Materials" will take you to the folder on CandI where the packet came from, which may have additional materials from the lesson planner.
- "Generate PDF" will personalize the ticket for all of the students in your PowerSchool roster.
- Print the resulting PDF and distribute it to your students in class.
Scanning and analysis
After your students have completed their exit tickets, watch this short video on how to scan the tickets into Ponder Paper and analyze their written work.
Scanning and analysis summary:
- Take your students' completed exit tickets and drop them into the scanner, login with your sticker and click scan.
- Return to https://uncommon.ponderpaper.co and see the student work appearing where the blanks were before.
- Click the rainbow tag button.
- Use the four tags and corresponding shortcuts on the right side of the screen to categorize your students' work.
- Once they are all tagged, use the filters to review the student work by bucket.
- Grab the URL from the address bar to share your analyzed exit tickets with your IL.
Contact email@example.com if you have any questions!