Generate a PDF of your packet
- In the packet view, select the packet you want to print from the list on the left side of your screen.
- Once selected, the blank PDF image will appear in the right (viewer) pane. Verify that this is the file you want to print.
- In the left pane, click "generate PDF." It may take a few minutes for the packet to be generated. Then, the PDF file (with QR labels for each of your students) will automatically download to your computer.
Print the PDF
- Print the generated PDF as you would any other file.
- The scanner scans both sides of each sheet of paper, so you can print double-sided to save paper and speed up the scanning process.
- BUT, if you are printing a one-page exit ticket, be sure to print single-sided so that every student gets their own sheet of paper (rather than one student's exit ticket being printed on the back-side of another student's exit ticket.)
How can I access additional lesson materials?
- Below the "generate PDF"button in the left pane, you will see a button labeled "Download full source." This button will download the full PDF that was uploaded by your curriculum manager, including the pages you already generated with QR codes.
- You may also see a button labeled "Source materials," which is an external link to any additional materials your curriculum manager has indicated are relevant to this lesson. Source materials may include an answer key, exemplar, or lesson plan.