Recalling a packet is necessary when the following errors occurred during packet entry:
- The PDF that was uploaded contains an error and needs to be replaced.
- The correct PDF was uploaded, but the incorrect page(s) was/were selected for the ticket, causing Paper to decorate and print the incorrect pages of the packet.
Other errors in packet entry can be edited instead of recalled.
How to recall a packet:
- From the curriculum page, select the packet with an error, and click "edit" to open the packet details.
- In the Publishing pane on the right side of the screen, click "edit"
- In the packet numbering window that pops up, click "recall", then "submit"
Note: If the packet needs to be recalled from multiple curricula, repeat this process for each curriculum where the packet has been published.