Whether you are trying Ponder for the first time or are an old timer who wants to make sure you're making use of our latest features, you are in the right place.
If you already have a Ponder account, click under the Settings link on the top right of your activity feed.
Implementing Ponder in your class involves the following simple steps:
- Customizing and scoping the reading list (More)
- Identifying themes that match your first lesson goal (More)
- Creating responses on target documents to kick-start your lesson (More) (Uploading?)
- Adding students to your group(s) (More)
- Introduce your students to Ponder (More)
In addition, you can also
This short screencast provides an overview of these steps:
Of course, you can return and change these whenever you'd like by visiting the settings panel using the link on the top right corner of the site when you are logged into your account:
Want to learn more? See the rest of our Guide to Using Ponder in the Classroom.